Obstetrical & Gynecological Services
All deliveries, surgeries, and hospital-based procedures are performed at Rex Hospital. We are fortunate to work with the consultants from the University of North Carolina and Duke University who provide subspecialty consultations in areas of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Gynecological Oncology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Urogynecology.
Mid-Carolina Ob/Gyn Services:
- Obstetrical Care – Pregnancy, Childbirth, & Postpartum
- Gynecological Care – Reproductive health services
- Mammography – Medical imaging of the breast
- Robotic Surgery – Minimally invasive surgery
- Intrauterine Devices (IUD’s) – Device inside the uterus to provide birth control
- Office Based Procedures – We are credentialed to perform surgical or special procedures in our office
- Ultrasound Services – Ultrasound imaging used for pregnancy
- Aesthetic Procedures – FemTouch™ and LightSheer Desire laser hair removal
- Pelvic Rehabilitation – Corrects Overactive Bladder, Pelvic Pain, and Urinary Incontinence concerns
If you need to schedule an appointment please utilize the Patient Portal. Requests will be completed within 24 hours.